• You need to be who others are comfortable with you being.
• Giving people what they want, rather than living true to yourself, is how you get love.
• Relationships are about one person being "the center" & the other being a nurturing side-kick.
• Prioritizing yourself is selfish.
• Saying no or setting boundaries is mean.
• You can be successful, but your real value & identity will come from being chosen & having kids.
• Your job is to be there for others. Wanting people, & especially partners, to meet you half-way is demanding & asking for too much.
• You can feel anything you want, but not anger.
YOU MAY'VE BEEN RAISED TO BELIEVE: